Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

I had left my backpack unlocked for less than an hour in the dorm and my camera was stolen. The staff was extremely helpful and helped by calling the police and translating for me so that I could file a report. Despite this I was able to have a good stay although some staff members were more helpful than others. They change shifts around 10pm and are usually grumpy right before they get off so if you can wait, you should. Wifi is not good in the rooms but everything is very clean.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Ca' dei Fuseri

Venice, Italy

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I stayed in three different dorms in Amsterdam and this was by far the best one. Clean. You have your own plug and light by your bed and a security box. There aren't lockers big enough to fit your entire bag but there are lockers big enough to fit the important stuff.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place should be classified a frat house not a hotel. The mattress was stained with god knows what and the towel they give you should be called a washcloth not a towel. It is nicknamed the worse hotel in the World and it is.

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your review. I can assure you our bed linen and towels are clean. We are a budget hotel / hostel so we are really basic (and one of the cheapest in Amsterdam). Greetings, Hans Brinker

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is nothing special but had clean sheets and a clean bathroom.

Phillip was an excellent host and gave a great introduction to the city, which was much appreciated as I was traveling alone and unfamiliar with the city and transport.