SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

This hostel is a 6 minute walk from the JR station and it is located in the city centre of Beppu where there are restaurants and department stores. I really love the cosy environment in the common room. I really love the onsen in this hostel so I can bathe even 6 o'clock in the morning. But the best part in this hostel is definitely the Manga Corner, there are lots of series and I read 4 episodes of Detective Conan in just one hour! Really superb hostel after all!

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

The location of the hostel is quite close to the JR station. There are some tourist spots near the hostel. The receptionist gave us a discount card and we received discount almost in every spot in Nagasaki!

• 2nd Aug 2013

Kyoto Hana Hostel

Kyoto, Japan

The Hana Hostels never disappoint me. The price is cheap but the quality is outstanding. The staff speaks fluent English and is very friendly and helpful when asking for directions. The twin tatami room is very clean and comfy to sleep. The hostel is very quiet at night. However, the hostel is a 10 minute walk from the JR Kyoto staion and subway station, which is not quite convenient when you want to travel the city by subway. Better take the bus as it stops in front of the hostel.

• 30th Jul 2013
  • Hong Kong

Thank you very much for your comment. We hope you enjoyed staying in our hostel with our tatami-style room :) Please visit us again next time you will come to Kyoto! Thank you.

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

The overall impression of this hostel is warm and comfy. It is very young and modern. This Hana Hostel is just a 6 minutes walk from the Hiroshima JR Station. Even though it is very close to the JR rail, the hostel is very quiet at night. We stayed in a spacey japanese tatami twin room with private bathroom in a very reasonable price. There is also a TV, which is beyond our expectation. Perhaps the only defect is that we could see a cemetery through the windows, but that didn't bother us at all.

• 29th Jul 2013