Hotel Bellevue Zillis, Assilah, Morocco
3.7
15th Aug 2013

I was shocked when I arrived at "hotel" Bellevue Zillis because I had booked a single bedroom but when I came there it was just a large dorm room and my "single bedroom" was a balconi right on top of the shared toilets with no fan, no lights and not even a door between my "room" and the shared toilets that you had to pass through to get to the "room". If you are a backpacker with no values you can sleep there or else I would recommended you to find another place!!!

Dar Menara, Tangier, Morocco
11th Aug 2013

I can really recommend Dar Menara, especially for people who can get a little overwhelmed by Tangier and it's many desperate shop owners and "guides". If you site down and have a talk with Leyton the owner of Dar Menara you can get a much better insight in what Tangier really has to offer, much better than the insight lonely planet gives you that's for sure. It is located small 7 km outside of Tangier but it is only a 25-50 Dirhams and 15 minute fare depending on the taxi and the time.

Lisboa Hostal, Algeciras, Spain
7.7
8th Aug 2013

Very friendly staff but they are a little prejudice concerning Tangier.