Cliff Hotel

Amman, Jordan

This place is probably the best hostel in Amman for the price. The best part, in my opinion, is how friendly the owner is and how helpful he can be.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Dalat Family

Da Lat, Vietnam

This was not at all what I expected. First, there were 40 people in this small house made for 20 maximum. In my room, which was supposed to have 6 people, they crammed 8 in because they overbooked. This meant 4 strangers actually were forced to share two double beds. I was lucky to not be one of them. Second, do not believe them when they say they have hot showers - or that they even have water. In 4 days, I was able to take 1 shower b/c they never had water. Needs some serious work.

Thuy Tien Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The people whjo run the place are pretty nice. The location is just off the main backpacker road, so there isn't too much noise, but you're close to the action. On the other hand, the showers weren't the best, but you get what you pay for.

Mojito House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This place is amazing. I had my bag stolen (including passport, all money, tablrt, cards, everything) and the owner was incredibly helpful, taking me around on his personal scooter to find it. The generosity was unbelievable. They let me stay the first night knowing I wouldnt be able to pay. You don't see that very often. People makes the place, and this place is stupendous.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This place was incredible. All my stuff got stolen in the city, and without me asking, the owner gave me 1000bhat ($33) and told me she would help with whatever I needed. So, so nice. The people are what make a place great, and this place is awesome. Beyond that, you meet cool people here and have a great place to socialize and use WiFi. Definitely highly recommend.