Dover Castle Hostel and Bar

It was a good hostel for what are you paying for, it isn't definitely the best Hostel I've stayed but it was OK, the location was pretty good, because it's literally one block from the Underground, which takes you everywhere in London, but there were no lockers for your personal belongings (except the ones you have to pay for) and by night there was a lot of noise. But the staff was really helpful and nice, amazing people.

• 27th Dec 2013

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel it's in an amazing location, just 5 mins walk to get to the Red Light District and to the main sites, so it's worthy, the beds were comfortable and we got to meet a lot of cool people. The breakfast as usual, bread, jam, cereal and milk. The toilets weren't the cleanest ones but still good, and with the staff, the guys that work there were really good and nice with us, but the ladies were not that good, they weren't very kind and we event felt they were rude.

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Mexico

Thank you for your review and ratings. We are happy to hear you loved our location and facilities! We are sorry to hear some of our staff members were rude. We will definitly look into this as we consider this very important. We hope you had a great time in Amsterdam! Frank, Stayokay Stadsdoelen

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

By far, one of the best hostels we've ever been, great rooms, clean, amazing staff, great food (you have to pay for it, but still, worth it), it's pretty close the train and metro station, and if you do a 10 mins walk, there a lot of cheap places to eat, I really loved my stay there. Would definitely stay there again.

• 20th Dec 2013

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

The place is amazing, and it most be incredibly in the summer, the camps were really good, we only had one issue one of the nights with the heater, but they repaired so it wasn't a big deal, the place is really good for what you are paying, the only bad thing is the location, is like 10 to 15 mins walking to the bus which takes you to Venice, and from there is another 20-25 mins, but other than that, it's pretty good, nice staff.

• 18th Dec 2013

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

The hostel is located neat the main train station which is amazing, you got the metro there and a lot of buses, so there's no way you can get lost, the rooms are really good but I was traveling with my friends so we had a room for ourselves, in case you are less persons, you will have to worry because the rooms don't have lockers, other than that the hostel is really clean and they clean it in a daily basis, also the staff was amazing with us, specially Francesco (sorry if I misspelled it lol)

• 15th Dec 2013

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing place, really nice, clean, close to the metro station and, by far, the best staff a hostel could ever ask!!! The staff were such amazing persons, really nice, humble, they treated you not as a client but as a friend and gave me a lot of tips, so it made my stay really pleasant! Really, really worth it and would definitely stay there again.

Dei Cavalieri B&B

Pisa, Italy

It is not the best hostel ever, the location is kind of good because it's close to a metro station, and from there you can go everywhere, but still, there's also a lot of families and older people, so it is not a youth hostel where you could meet a lot of young people which is pretty sad, but it is clean, worth the value for what you are paying, and I would consider going back there.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Amazing place, the staff was nice, really clean, I got to meet really cool people there because of the evenings they make, which are pretty awesome way to meet new people, overall an amazing stay and very pleasant! would definitely go back there!

It isn't the best hostel but it's good, the prices are probably high but it's London, it's close to the metro station but still, it's not very close to the main sites, you could say it's good for what you are paying for, but it has a lot to improve, they wanna charge you for everything, even to keep your big luggage in their "luggage room", while most of the hostels everywhere else, will never charge for that!