Colombian Hostel

Cali, Colombia

When the boss actually also comes out with you at night to the Salsa Clubs and negotiates the taxi fares, how much better can it get???

thanks for your words I always do my best to make my guests feel at family.... Mauricio :)

An amazing host, Xavier, and very well backed up by his always-helpful staff! Cannot be much that Xavier does not know about Cusco and whatever travel-related information you need.

Very close to the bus company terminals and right on the main square. Super hot water in showers. No problems for a "let me out at 06:00'" bus to the airport. And friendly staff.

Hostal Wasi Masi

Sucre, Bolivia

I rated the hostel excellent on the basis of what I paid. In my opinion, everything I needed was very well provided for - in particular, safety, comfort, laundry on-site, hot showers and wi-fi.

Pousada Ecoverde

Cuiaba, Brazil

Cleanliness is difficult to judge fairly as renovations were being made at the time. But once completed, and the clean-up which follows completed, this should be marked at least GOOD. Staff marked as EXCELLENT due to the enormous knowledge of Joel, which he happily passed on.