La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

Serious misrepresentation by HostelWorld website. We had booked what we thought was a private room, but La Serrana showed us to a private tent. Now, admittedly, the tent was very nice, but it was quite a distance from a shared bathroom, especially if there was terrential rain. After one night we were switched to a private room, without fuss, in friendly fashion. But please HW, check your room descriptions against what La Serrana actually offer. They DO NOT MATCH and La Serrana were shocked too.

Colombian Hostel

Cali, Colombia

Just because it is a challenge to get the downstair's bathroom shower tap to work does not mean that I rate this hostel less than excellent. This was my 4th time here, need I say more....

Colombian Hostel

Cali, Colombia

When the boss actually also comes out with you at night to the Salsa Clubs and negotiates the taxi fares, how much better can it get???

thanks for your words I always do my best to make my guests feel at family.... Mauricio :)

An amazing host, Xavier, and very well backed up by his always-helpful staff! Cannot be much that Xavier does not know about Cusco and whatever travel-related information you need.

Very close to the bus company terminals and right on the main square. Super hot water in showers. No problems for a "let me out at 06:00'" bus to the airport. And friendly staff.

Hostal Wasi Masi

Sucre, Bolivia

I rated the hostel excellent on the basis of what I paid. In my opinion, everything I needed was very well provided for - in particular, safety, comfort, laundry on-site, hot showers and wi-fi.

Pousada Ecoverde

Cuiaba, Brazil

Cleanliness is difficult to judge fairly as renovations were being made at the time. But once completed, and the clean-up which follows completed, this should be marked at least GOOD. Staff marked as EXCELLENT due to the enormous knowledge of Joel, which he happily passed on.