• Germany, Female, 31-40
Lotte - The Backpackers, Heidelberg, Germany
1st Jun 2014

One of - if not THE nicest hostel I've ever been to.Former student dorm named after the owner "Lotte".Loved the common room with Lotte's old furniture, books&board games.No TV!Staff super friendly, great location.Cereal/granola/coffee/tea available all day. 2 bikes 4 rent (for free).Staff does the dishes for you.Nice big clean bathrooms.Only complaints: Wifi wasn't very strong (needed to get some work done, so that was a bit frustrating)& old building --> beautiful wooden floorboards but creaky!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
Astor Museum Inn, London, England
7th Jan 2014

I really liked staying at the AMI. Had tickets for the Donmar theatre in Covent Garden which is just a short walk away. Hostel directly across from the British Museum, Holborn station close. Great location. All staff was super nice, friendly, and helpful! Figured after my stay that it says in their email they strictly cater for age group 18-35 only. Well, I'm 36 and they still let me in. Would love to know why they have an age restriction coz I'd love to go back and stay with them.

Hey! We're glad you had an awesome time with us :) Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback as well, that's much appreciated!