Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
14th Aug 2013

Without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in! A single travellers must! Instant family, friends and fun. Could not recommend this place more!

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
4th Aug 2013

The staff here were amazing. I left my jewellery behind after my stay and they managed to find it for me and post it home! I cannot thank them enough. Also the rooms were clean, the beds oh so comfy and the shower amazing. However as a single female traveller I found it difficult to make friends after doing the pub crawl on the first night...more activities would have been better. But still a great value for money option!

5.7
2nd Aug 2013

Great if you arriving on a late train and don't wish to travel far. Otherwise the rooms were tiny, the lockers didn't lock and so I felt very insecure about my belongings. Also there was no atmosphere or activities offered like in other hostels making for a very boring experience.

Dear Guest, thank you for your comment. Next time please inform our staff if there is something broken in your room, we could have fix the locker or give you a safty locker which are located at the reception free of charge to lock your expensive valuables. We hope to see you again in one of our MEININGER Hotels. Your MEININGER Team

Astor Victoria, London, England
5.7
28th Jul 2013

The beds were tiny, even for bunks and extremely uncomfortable. The lockers under the bed were two small to house an average backpackers pack and the room was too small to put them elsewhere. The showers were disgusting, covered with hair and grime so much that I didn't use them. I am glad I was there for only a night. Would not return.