Touganeya Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

It was clean and well kept. Each room is large enough for 2 people so my group of 5 had to be split up into 3 rooms which made sense. I had an economy deal booking through hostelworld which made the rooms especially nice. It looks like it was meant to cater towards businessmen who were staying in the Ueno area. It's literally 5 minutes walk to the Ueno train station. Near the large ginza and a great location to explore Tokyo.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

the cleanliness and location really made this hostel such a great place to stay. if only the showers weren't as cramped. other than that I'd stay here again and recommend others to stay here.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I requested a double room with my friend and I would assume for a smaller room and for what we paid we would get something a bit better than average. it turned out to be lower than average. dirty, it smelled, and very cramped. service was good, helpful enough, but you can tell they were over exerted. location was good because it was right by the park and still far enough away from downtown.

Thank you for your response! Good that you enjoyed our location and service! Sorry to hear that the room did not exceeded to your expectations. Our hostel does not have double rooms, only two bedded private rooms. Most of them with a bunk bed. Did you mention to reception that the room was dirty? It is unacceptable to have a dirty room. Kind regards, Anna from Stayokay Vondelpark