• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2013

I have stayed twice in Oops! Hostel during my current visit to Paris. I am satisfy with the service provided. The staffs are friendly, the room is clean, good facilities with air-conditioning room and hair dryer. The location is just near to Place de Italie Metro and Les Goblines Metro. Overall, I think Oops! Hostel is doing better than a hostel, the service provided is comparable to the hotel =)

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
Pride of Paddington, London, England
8.0
1st Aug 2013

Good location as it is really near to Paddington Tube Station. Although they run a pub but you wouldn't hear the noise. Most of the staffs are friendly. WiFi is provided but the connection is weak when you are in the room. The breakfast is good. Shared bathroom. I was trying to look for the hair dryer by following the instruction I saw but failed. The security is good. During my 4 nights stay, I don't think they cleaned the room daily although my roommate keep changing everyday (6-mixed dorm)