Location: Chile, Gender: Male, Age: 26

MEININGER London Hyde Park

I had a good experience with this hostel. They are located in a good place, really close to grocery stores and a tube station. The atmosphere and the rooms are alright, nothing to fancy but they did the trick. Also, the staff is friendly and helpful. Finally, a special mention to the breakfast they offer, you have to pay 6 pounds or something like that but you really get all-you-can-eat quality food. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to London.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Overpriced as every hostel in Amsterdam but overall was alright. Clean rooms, a good atmosphere (party), good location and free breakfast.

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

First of all, congratulations for the design of the 22 bed dorm, it was more comfortable that some 4 bed dorms in were I have stayed. I had a good experience with this hostel, they have good facilities (good kitchen btw), a friendly staff and a good location. Nothing more to add really, I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Berlin.

Say Cheese Leipzig

Leipzig, Germany

This is a like a hotel with shared rooms. S.C.H is a clean and safe place with a really good location (5/10 mins away from everything), the facilities are amazing and you have a lot of free space in the rooms. Maybe the only issue is that if you're travelling alone it can be a little bit difficult to meet people, putting that fact aside this is an amazing hostel.

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

I had a really good time in this hostel, if you want to meet new people I can't think in a better place for doing it. It's true that the facilities are nothing special, but the atmosphere and location of this hostel are amazing. The staff is really friendly and they offer free pasta/free cocktails almost every night. It's true that this is a kind of party hostel, although, at midnight everyone who wants to keep partying is asked to do it outside the hostel.

Overall I had a good experience with this hostel. Good location, friendly staff and a safe place. Maybe the only issue are the facilities, rooms are kind of small and, please guys, you need to improve your wifi system.

I had a good stay in this hostel, it's a clean and safe place where you can spend a quite night. Maybe the only "problem" is it's location, but overall is a good hostel.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had a really good experience in this hostel, you get a really great value for what you pay. The location on Cowgate St is perfect, you're near everywhere and the staff is really helpful. The facilities are alright (special mention to the kitchen, one of the best I've got in a hostel), and also the place is clean enough and really safe. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

OveralI it was a good place to stay. This hostel is in a really good location near everything in Manchester, it's a clean and safe place with a friendly and helpful staff. Basically, here you can get all what you need when you're travelling.

All you need....AND MORE ;)

The Monkeys in the Trees

Overall it was a good place,clean and safe, also the staff was very helpful. They serve a really good breakfast (included in the price you pay) and you also have special discounts in the bar downstairs. Maybe the only issue is the location of the hostel, if you don't have problems walking 10/15 mins to the bus/tube station then you're gonna be alright.

Well, I went to Kamakura only for 2 days so I just needed a place to sleep and nothing else. Under those circumstances this was a good place, a little bit pricey, but the hostel has good facilities and is really clean.

Well, after I read the commentaries about this hostel I wasn't sure about booking with them, but after the nights that I spent there I can't imagine a hostel in Tokyo with a best value for money ratio. It's a clean hostel, with good facilities and with a great location (easy to access from the airport and from downtown). Also, the staff is really helpful if you need them. If I ever make my way back to Tokyo I would definitively stay here again.

Saphaipae Hostel