• USA, Female, 25-30
Dina's Place, Santorini, Greece
2nd Jul 2017

Everyone at Dina's Place was great! They picked us up and dropped us off to our ferry, gave us a lot of information about the island and even arranged a sailing tour for us when we were interested in doing the sunset one. The location is off the main road so it's quiet and it is very close to the bus station which gets you all around the island. Would definitely stay here again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Athenstyle, Athens, Greece
22nd Jun 2017

I stayed in a private room with my mom on the 5th floor. The room was very spacious and probably the most comfortable bed I encountered throughout my trip in Greece. There was a balcony that looked at the Acropolis which was amazing both day and night. The only issue I had was we heard a lot of foot traffic while the rooftop bar was open at night. We had an early night since we landed at 1pm and didn't sleep on the plane. The location is great and very easy to get to from the airport by subway.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Falling Lakes Hostel, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
4th Jul 2015

My friends and I had a great stay! After arriving in town later than we wanted, the owner suggested we wait to go to the park the next day and go right when it opened. I'm glad we did we had the whole park to ourselves! To fill the rest of the afternoon they had a hike scheduled which they invited us on and they had trivia after. The place was very clean and everyone was very nice! Would definitely recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
18th Aug 2013

Stayed in a 6 person dorm and it was very clean! It was also nice to have a bathroom attached to the room. The rooftop garden was awesome I just wish more people went up there. At night the lights weren't working else it would of been an awesome place to hang out.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2013

Nice location just because it is a 2 minute walk away from the subway. Also it is out of the city so you get to see more of everyday life and not just the touristy things. The people who I met at the hostel were awesome. And the room with the bar was a great place to hang out and meet people.

×