• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Falling Lakes Hostel, Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
4th Jul 2015

My friends and I had a great stay! After arriving in town later than we wanted, the owner suggested we wait to go to the park the next day and go right when it opened. I'm glad we did we had the whole park to ourselves! To fill the rest of the afternoon they had a hike scheduled which they invited us on and they had trivia after. The place was very clean and everyone was very nice! Would definitely recommend!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
18th Aug 2013

Stayed in a 6 person dorm and it was very clean! It was also nice to have a bathroom attached to the room. The rooftop garden was awesome I just wish more people went up there. At night the lights weren't working else it would of been an awesome place to hang out.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2013

Nice location just because it is a 2 minute walk away from the subway. Also it is out of the city so you get to see more of everyday life and not just the touristy things. The people who I met at the hostel were awesome. And the room with the bar was a great place to hang out and meet people.