The Ritz by Hostel Inn

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Chakana House Hostel

Cusco, Peru

The staff was very helpful, Angelica even took us to a market to help us find some cheap clothes and a part for our computer, thanks again Angelica! The hostel was cold, they give you warm, heavy blankets, but heat would've been welcomed. They also provided space heaters for the rooms, but it was very cold in the common areas. The staff helped me to book my Machu Picchu tour, which made it easy.

The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

We stored our backpacks in the storage room during our trek to La Cuidad Perdida, and both my husband and I had clothing stolen. My husband's computer screen was severely cracked. And for some reason my underpants were lying outside of my bag on the floor!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We very much appreciate your comments, we do regret to hear that you had some problems with your backpack! Please note that guests are not allowed to enter the storage room alone and to avoid damage in laptops etc we provide a separete safety box. We work daily to improve our service and do our best to satisfy the needs and requests of our guests Hope to see you in another occasion Fulvio The Dreamer hostel team

Media Luna Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Staff were a little rude. Poor value for money

Great hostel, stayed here for a week and made so many wonderful memories. The owner, Brent is a great guy! Open mic night rocks! Definitely stay here