The Ritz by Hostel Inn, Buenos Aires, Argentina

6th Sep 2013

Chakana House Hostel, Cusco, Peru
7.7
21st Aug 2013

The staff was very helpful, Angelica even took us to a market to help us find some cheap clothes and a part for our computer, thanks again Angelica! The hostel was cold, they give you warm, heavy blankets, but heat would've been welcomed. They also provided space heaters for the rooms, but it was very cold in the common areas. The staff helped me to book my Machu Picchu tour, which made it easy.

The Dreamer Hostel, Santa Marta, Colombia
6.9
9th Aug 2013

We stored our backpacks in the storage room during our trek to La Cuidad Perdida, and both my husband and I had clothing stolen. My husband's computer screen was severely cracked. And for some reason my underpants were lying outside of my bag on the floor!

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We very much appreciate your comments, we do regret to hear that you had some problems with your backpack! Please note that guests are not allowed to enter the storage room alone and to avoid damage in laptops etc we provide a separete safety box. We work daily to improve our service and do our best to satisfy the needs and requests of our guests Hope to see you in another occasion Fulvio The Dreamer hostel team

Media Luna Hostel, Cartagena, Colombia
5.4
7th Aug 2013

Staff were a little rude. Poor value for money

28th Jul 2013

Great hostel, stayed here for a week and made so many wonderful memories. The owner, Brent is a great guy! Open mic night rocks! Definitely stay here