Reviews: redfearncg

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 23

Sevilla Hostel One Centro, Seville, Spain
22nd Apr 2014

This Hostel wasn't the friendliest or most welcoming I've ever stayed at, but the beds were comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms were clean. There are lots of common areas to sit in and a common kitchen to use. It's in a cute area of town, surrounded by cafes, so there's never any shortage of good food. Walk out the door and go to the cafe on your right and you've found the best sangria in town.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
El Warung Beach House, Gran Canaria, Spain
15th Oct 2013

My time at El Warung was relaxing and fun. Manolo was a huge help with everything while I was there - he even helped me talk to four different money transfer places at 9pm so I could get cash.

My Friends, Florence, Italy
16th Aug 2013

Nadina was fabulous during my stay. When I arrived, she introduced me to two other visitors who planned to go to the Palio di Siena so we could travel together. She was like a mom away from home - very giving of herself, her wisdom, and her home. On our way out, she bought us a round of beer at the shop across the street. My Friends was the best possible hostel I could imagine.

PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy
7.4
12th Aug 2013

PLUS is nice - it has plenty of amenities, the rooms are clean and spacious, and it feels like a hotel. But, it lacks the charm and comfort of a smaller hostel. Two of three nights that I was there, I was unable to find anyone to go to dinner with - it's like trying to make friends at a hotel. It's also QUITE a long walk from everything, except the Accademia gallery. All in all, I don't think I'd stay here again.