Reviews: kadlay

Location: Denmark, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Great hostel - good value for money. I would recommend anybody to stay at this hostel and I will go there again myself. Staff was really nice and helpful. Good and clean bed- and bathrooms.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

Hi! Thanks for taking the time out and leaving us a review! Its so pleasing to hear what you thought of Wake up! The staff here love getting to meet people like yourself, and i will be passing on your comment to them :) See you next time! Wake Up! management

Cape Byron Lodge

Byron Bay, Australia

Very friendly staff. A bit outside the town, but they have shuttle buses all day. Free pancakes, coffee and tea, which was great! Nice place.

• 10th Jun 2014

Backpackers In Paradise

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Nice hostel. They have a great outdoor sitting area. I was there in the winter though, but I'm sure that in the summer there are loads of people there having fun. Still a nice place and good people and staff.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate all your comments. We hope you can come and stay with us in the near future. From all our team here at the Backpackers in Paradise.

Base Brisbane - Central

Brisbane, Australia

The location of the hostel is great - in the middle of the city center. Nice hostel - a bit too big for my taste though. Staff was a bit rude, could have been nicer. All in all I had a good time in Brisbane at Base Central.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Denmark

Thank you for leaving a review. We love our location also, it's the best in Brisbane. Our hostel is large but our staff do their best to help everyone as much as they can. Glad you had a good time here though and hope to see you back if you're ever back in Brisbane. Brisbane Central crew.

Dolphins Beach House

Noosa, Australia

Really nice and chilled hostel! A bit far from town, but they have shuttle buses to and from town all day. Close to the beach and the coastal walk is so nice! Great hostel. I would recommend this place to family and friends.

• 5th Jun 2014

Global Backpackers Airlie Beach

Airlie Beach, Australia

You pay for what you get. It's not the best hostel but then again it's cheap. Good location and staff were helpful.

• 31st May 2014

Corona Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Good value for money. The hostel has a great location - close to the city center, shops, bars, restaurants etc. They have great meal deals at the local Irish pub - $6,50 for a meal and drink! Nice people and great staff.

• 27th May 2014

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The staff were so sweet!!

• 4th Aug 2013

All Central Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was good and with nice staff. But we really missed a common area to chill out and meet the other guests at the hostel.

• 29th Jul 2013