Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Everything was within walking distance, and the staff were exceptionally helpful. It was clean, and our room was spacious. They also had nice extras, like hair dryers and hair straighteners you could borrow from the reception desk.

• 30th Jun 2014

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Everything was perfect. I would recommend this place without hesitation to anyone visiting this wonderful city

• 24th Jun 2014

Saint James Backpackers

• 20th Jun 2014

My Friends

Florence, Italy

Nadina was so fantastic, helpful and understanding from before you even arrive. She gave great tips and advice of things to see and eat that were off the tourist path a little bit, and took care of you like you were a guest in her home. My friends was clean and had an authentic Italian feel and was within walking distance to anything in the city. Wi-fi, lockers, sheets, towels and breakfast included so it was a great value for our money.

• 27th Aug 2013

We loved Wombats. We booked Vienna because we had such a great time at the Wombats in Berlin, and The lounge did not disappoint. Great staff, great atmosphere. We especially liked page we got when we checked in that gave suggestions of 3 different tourist days to do while staying in Vienna. It was really helpful

• 25th Aug 2013