Khaosan Immjai, Bangkok, Thailand
6th Aug 2013

Very friendly and helpfull owner. He explaind how to get to Ayuthaya and wrote it down in English and Thai without me asking for it. There are brand new 4 pc's for internet access. I was traveling with some friends in an other hostel so I did not interact much in the common room. It was very bussy there and it seemt very social. Bit expensife, but the hostel was very clean, the beds where nice and there is a big locker for every bed, so I guess it's okay to pay a little extra.

Deejai Backpacker, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.4
1st Aug 2013

Very big hostel with lots of travelers in the common room. I stayed in a 3-dorm room with a ensuite bathroom. The room was clean and the beds where okay. Had a very nice time at the hostel. There is only one con; the location isn't great. You can walk the most places but it will take a while, I rented a bicycle so I wasn't bothered by the distance to the innercity.

Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
29th Jul 2013

Very social place. I was traveling alone but met some great people. The bar area was busy and the owner gave everybody shots a couple of times. While doing this he made sure that everybody joint in and made us more into one group. We spend the night on the strip of Patong beatch with the whole group and I had lots of fun. The rest of the staff is nice to, most of them are learing English and are trying there best to speak in English to you. Rooms where clean, beds where good. I'd go here again.