Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 21

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Can I give the Atmosphere more then Excellent rating? Loved It here! Was an amazing stay! everyone was so nice. (not sure if this was because it was Amsterdam or not... haha) but I really enjoyed my time here. Would come back in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything!

• 5th Aug 2013

Ohh lovely! Thank you for staying and maybe till next time.

Goldmarie

Berlin, Germany

While the graffiti inside and outside really made me worry the Goldmarie wasn't all bad. Our private room and the shared bathroom were clean. We weren't waken at 10am for room cleaning, this is always a plus. The staff we had were a little less then helpful but we managed our way around the city just fine. I did like that you had to be paged inside and that they had a night guard so thanks for the fun stay.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed it here. The room was great, bathroom was clean and the staff was super helpful for everything! The bar was a lot of fun. Only wish I could have spent more time here! Maybe next visit! Thanks!

• 31st Jul 2013

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Didn't get to spend a lot of time here but I was really happy with it. It was clean (though the lock out took us by surprise and we apologize to the poor cleaning lady we scared with are sleeping zombie noises) and really easy to get too! The staff answered all our questions and they had so much to offer for such a small town hostel. Thanks!

• 29th Jul 2013