Reviews: bia87

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 27

It was a great Hostel. The breakfast at the beach is amazing and with great variety of food. The only bad thing was not having wifi , and the loud music in the commom room. It as impossible to talk in there, specially at night. But totally recommend the Place.

• 27th Jun 2014

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

I had stayed there before and it was great. And so I came back. But this time it was an awful experience. They put me in the red door building, the showers and taps on had the hot Water so after 20 seconds it as boiling hot and therefore impossible to use it. Also when I went to get the bus to the airport ( I took the 5 AM one) the girl in the front desk told me I could wait in the lobby but when I got there at 4:45 AM the very unpolite security told me I would have to wait in the streets.

• 8th Apr 2014

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Best hostel I could wish for. Right in the center of the city, very close to the bus station and the pubs area. Great security, and very clean and organized. Has free breakfast, and is a quite good one as well. And when you book the tours you have a student discount. I had an amazing time there.

• 5th Apr 2014

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel is very good. Very well located and has everything close to you. The free tour is awesome. The only not só good thing is that there are no lockers in the room.

• 1st Apr 2014

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

The hostel is just amazing. The staff is very helpful, and so nice that makes you feel at home. The location is great, you can just take a walk to bela vista ( party area), or take the subway to anywhere in the city. The hostel is very good, and clean, the room I stayed was very big, and the kitchen has everything you need. Great breakfast, and dinner. They even make your bed everyday. Just PERFECT

• 11th Dec 2013

El Misti Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

the hostel is good, nothing special or bad about it. The staff is helpful, the location is good, it really is 4 streets from the beach, very easy access by bus or subway. And there is the option of eating dinner in the hostel for 15 reais, that is an excellent price for Rio and the food was very good.

• 21st Oct 2013

El Misti Hostel Yellow

Buzios, Brazil

The hostel is good but the location is not so much. All the beaches are quite far away, the closest ones take at least a 20-25 minutes walk. the kitchen is very small but it does the job.

• 17th Sep 2013

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

The place is one of the best hostels I've been in Brazil, the staff is amazibg, the localization is just perfect, good food by a reasonable price, awesome atmosphere...

• 21st Aug 2013