Reviews: bia87

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 28

It was my second time at the hostel. I had stayed there over an year ago, and when decided to come back to Paraty remembered the nice experience I had there. And again had a good time, everything was nice, and breakfast at the beach is still as amazing as it sounds. Great place and reasonable price.

Books Rehab Hostel

Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

GREAT .... Very good place indeed. Very helpful staff, great place, clean, close to the beach, amazing breakfast, everything was just perfect... even stayed for an extra night. If in arraial again I deffo would book there.

Link Cordoba Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

great hostel, very well located, lockers at the dorms, very big and confortable areas, and an amazing assado place.. The breakfast is the hostel standard but very good. And walking distance to bus stations, markets, butchers (for assado meat), turistic atractions.. etc. If ever back in Cordoba I would book this hostel again without a doubt.

Thank you for your comment. It was a pleasure having you in our home and we look forward to seeing you again some day!

Rogupani Hostel

San Rafael, Argentina

Great hostel, it is a small family owned place, and that makes it even more amazing. They helped me with all tours and information I needed plus made me feel at home. It is a great place to stay.

Hostel Empedrado

Mendoza, Argentina

JUST PERFECT. Best hostel breakfast I have ever seen. with fruits, crepes, scrambled eggs, bread, croissants, jam, butter, dulce de leche ...... Really awesome, plus incredible staff specially Claudia the lady who makes you the crepes and eggs.. she is just an amazing person. Plus they have awesome night activities at the hostel, amazing assado dinner, free wine, and tours at very reasonable prices. Completely amazing hostel.... and everything you need is within short walking distance.

Baluch Backpackers Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

It is a nice place. Nothing too special, but not bad at all. It is clean, friendly, with a helpful and cool staff. The location is good and you can walk to the main sites and bus stations. Breakfast is pretty much the classic south america hostel style with bread, butter, jam, and coffee or tee.

IT IS A PARTY PLACE. If you are ok with lots of drunk people getting in the room in the middle of the night everyday (or if you will be one of then) than it is just awesome,. The bad thing was the breakfast. I arrived there at 10:20 (it closes at 11) and the lady was completely rude when I asked for bead because there were none on the basket. She pretended to ignore me. When she finally answered us she just said so it was over the bread, if we wanted breakfast we should wake up early.

regardless of being a party place they have great rooms and they are far from the bar. So if you need to Wake up early or if you come back trashed for some tour, you are able to rest without problems. And also the place is just the best hostel ever. Amazing bar, great food for a nice price, free shots.... awesome parties. Only thing I would say is that having a kitchen for the guests would be very helpful for the ones travelling on a budget.

It is a simple family owned place. Is very clean, has great breakfast, confortable beds. But again is simple. Nothing fancy and not a party place. A little outside the downtown, but walking distance. The bathrooms im the first floor have no privacy at all, but is manageable.

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

Is very close to the bus station and easy to get to the main touristic places. The bad side is not having a kitchen on the building, you have to go to another building to cook. And the started painting the bathroom while I was there, so everynight the room had a very strong smell of paint. And the bathroom on first floor was out of order, so it was needed to go to another floor to use the bathroom.

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

The hostel perfect. Nice and cheap bar, with great pool, and an amazing vibe. By far the best hostel i've been in bolivia. The only down side is that there are almost anything nearby.

Ocean Hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Just perfect!!! The location, the staff, the price.... Only things that you should pay atention before booking is that it's NOT a party hostel; So if you looking for it you might not enjoy there. Second thing is that breakfast is not included. For me both things didn´t make any difference.

It was a great Hostel. The breakfast at the beach is amazing and with great variety of food. The only bad thing was not having wifi , and the loud music in the commom room. It as impossible to talk in there, specially at night. But totally recommend the Place.

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

I had stayed there before and it was great. And so I came back. But this time it was an awful experience. They put me in the red door building, the showers and taps on had the hot Water so after 20 seconds it as boiling hot and therefore impossible to use it. Also when I went to get the bus to the airport ( I took the 5 AM one) the girl in the front desk told me I could wait in the lobby but when I got there at 4:45 AM the very unpolite security told me I would have to wait in the streets.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Best hostel I could wish for. Right in the center of the city, very close to the bus station and the pubs area. Great security, and very clean and organized. Has free breakfast, and is a quite good one as well. And when you book the tours you have a student discount. I had an amazing time there.

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The hostel is very good. Very well located and has everything close to you. The free tour is awesome. The only not só good thing is that there are no lockers in the room.

Aji Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The hostel is just amazing. The staff is very helpful, and so nice that makes you feel at home. The location is great, you can just take a walk to bela vista ( party area), or take the subway to anywhere in the city. The hostel is very good, and clean, the room I stayed was very big, and the kitchen has everything you need. Great breakfast, and dinner. They even make your bed everyday. Just PERFECT

El Misti Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

the hostel is good, nothing special or bad about it. The staff is helpful, the location is good, it really is 4 streets from the beach, very easy access by bus or subway. And there is the option of eating dinner in the hostel for 15 reais, that is an excellent price for Rio and the food was very good.

Yellow Hostel Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

The hostel is good but the location is not so much. All the beaches are quite far away, the closest ones take at least a 20-25 minutes walk. the kitchen is very small but it does the job.

Sunset Backpackers

Florianopolis, Brazil

The place is one of the best hostels I've been in Brazil, the staff is amazibg, the localization is just perfect, good food by a reasonable price, awesome atmosphere...