Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 24

K Road City Travellers

Auckland, New Zealand

A nice and simple hostel.. good location on K Road, I found it a little tricky to find though. The staff here are nice and friendly, the living areas are continuously cleaned and there is usually a nice atmosphere around this place. I have had a pleasant stay here with the FREE breakfasts, access to computers and WIFI for FREE. All facilities needed are available. Overall, very good value for money. Thankyou K Road City Travellers.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Bounce Sydney

Sydney, Australia

Compared to some of my friends hostels in Sydney.. this is fantastic This hostel is very well kept and clean, and worth spending a little more for it. It has a huge lounge and terrace with an incredible view. There is always a nice buzz at this place. The staff make the experience a little impersonal but they are helpful nonetheless, it feels like a hotel. You have to pay for Wifi which is a shame but overall it is definitely one of the better choices if you are visiting Sydney.

• 16th Oct 2013

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

This was a nice little hostel. The staff were very nice and always willing to help. It was clean and well kept, Toilets were always wet. I had issues with the wifi regularly and the hostel seemed very quiet, I guess I like it a little more lively. Other than that, Security was never an issue, Chinatown and MRT stations very close. FREE All day breakfast so that was great. All facilities you may need were available so overall I thought this hostel was pretty good! Thankyou Matchbox

I wish there was more space for me to comment... because this hostel was actually THAT good! The staff here are incredible! Of all places Ive stayed they are BY FAR the best I have met, they treat you like friends / family. Location is great, Asakusa is great. Many stations within walking distance. Daily housekeeping and Superbly Clean. Wifi here is better than at home! Security is fantastic. Access to all facilities you could possibly think of or need. KTLABO Thankyou you are AMAZING!