Saci Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
13th Sep 2013

Pessoal genial e um ambiente otimo. Obrigada pra tudo!

Brumas Hostel HI, Ouro Preto, Brazil
7.4
11th Sep 2013

I wasn't very happy with security at this hostel - one afternoon I came back to find the front door open and the key to my room in the door. As my room was right by the front door, which opens onto the street, it would have been easy for someone to enter my room, as reception was unattended. The staff were mostly quite good and helpful though, and the facilities were good with a nice bar and breakfast room

Bamboo Rio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9th Sep 2013

Nice hostel and very helpful staff - thanks!

Thank you Anna for staying at Bamboo Rio hostel, we are very glad that you liked your stay, always welcome to come back!

Hostal Catedral, Seville, Spain
8.7
14th Aug 2009

The lady who worked in the hostel was lovely, very friendly and helpful. The location is good, quiet but close to the action, and the building has a beautiful interior. There is a small supplement for aircon but it´s worth it as Seville gets very hot!

7.0
11th Aug 2009

There is lots going on - a nice bar in the hostel and organised trips out to other bars and clubs most days of the week. Not a place to stay if you want quiet and rest, but good to meet people if you´re travelling alone. The roof terrace was lovely and the breakfast was good.

Faro Lounge GuestHouse, Faro, Portugal
5.7
26th Jul 2008

I thought security was very poor - when we returned to collect our bags we were able to walk straight in from the street as there was nobody on reception - it would have been very easy to steal things from the kitchen where we'd left our bags. Also, another guest thought she'd had 200 euros stolen whilst we were there, although she couldn't be sure she'd lost it in this hostel.

We are all the time in reception, probably when we need to take some guests on bus station (is in front), we go out, but come back imediately. Nobody stole nothing here. Please attention with you said... Thank you very much for your booking.

Pensão Bom Conforto, Lisbon, Portugal
25th Jul 2008

We booked a double room but we were given a twin room, which we didnºt want

INOUT Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6.7
11th Jul 2005

The staff were well-intentioned and friendly but they could have done better - I didn�t have any sheets on my bed at all for the first night and I still don�t know where the restaurant is after two days, meaning I missed my breakfast that was supposed to be included in the price :(

22nd Sep 2004