Saci Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Pessoal genial e um ambiente otimo. Obrigada pra tudo!

• 13th Sep 2013

Brumas Hostel HI

Ouro Preto, Brazil

I wasn't very happy with security at this hostel - one afternoon I came back to find the front door open and the key to my room in the door. As my room was right by the front door, which opens onto the street, it would have been easy for someone to enter my room, as reception was unattended. The staff were mostly quite good and helpful though, and the facilities were good with a nice bar and breakfast room

• 11th Sep 2013

Bamboo Rio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice hostel and very helpful staff - thanks!

• 9th Sep 2013

Thank you Anna for staying at Bamboo Rio hostel, we are very glad that you liked your stay, always welcome to come back!

Hostal Catedral

Seville, Spain

The lady who worked in the hostel was lovely, very friendly and helpful. The location is good, quiet but close to the action, and the building has a beautiful interior. There is a small supplement for aircon but it´s worth it as Seville gets very hot!

There is lots going on - a nice bar in the hostel and organised trips out to other bars and clubs most days of the week. Not a place to stay if you want quiet and rest, but good to meet people if you´re travelling alone. The roof terrace was lovely and the breakfast was good.

Faro Lounge GuestHouse

Faro, Portugal

I thought security was very poor - when we returned to collect our bags we were able to walk straight in from the street as there was nobody on reception - it would have been very easy to steal things from the kitchen where we'd left our bags. Also, another guest thought she'd had 200 euros stolen whilst we were there, although she couldn't be sure she'd lost it in this hostel.

We are all the time in reception, probably when we need to take some guests on bus station (is in front), we go out, but come back imediately. Nobody stole nothing here. Please attention with you said... Thank you very much for your booking.

Pensão Bom Conforto

Lisbon, Portugal

We booked a double room but we were given a twin room, which we didnºt want

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The staff were well-intentioned and friendly but they could have done better - I didn´t have any sheets on my bed at all for the first night and I still don´t know where the restaurant is after two days, meaning I missed my breakfast that was supposed to be included in the price :(

excellent