Mi Casa Hostel, San Jose, Costa Rica
17th Nov 2016

I booked a private room, as always, and got a 3 bunk bed dorm room to myself, with bathroom in the hallway. So, I always look now to make sure my room in ensuite. The staff was excellent. Good food next door at Gastro Artt. Twelve minutes from my bus stop at Crown Hotel. Twenty minute walk to downtown San Jose. Plenty of shopping, dining, pot of coffee every morning by 8.

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
18th Aug 2014

From their website with great information, to their confirmation of my booking, to the extreme friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, this was a great visit! In general, hosteling is about affordability, meeting others from all over the world and having fun. This hostel exceeded expectations, with reading room, TV room, pool table, good food, great outdoor covered area and a rather convenient location: 10 minute walk from the train station and bus stops near by.

Trippers Carpe Diem, Yangshuo, China
8.0
31st Jul 2013

It was another wonderful visit with Tripper and to Yangshuo. We biked, hiked, swam and really had a nice time! Much nicer weather than the last time we were there.