In Old Shoes

Belgrade, Serbia

In the end it is all about people who create the place and make in unforgettable - and with Phill and his staff you can be sure this hostel will be exactly one of those place you will always feel good in and you will always remember. Philll himself travelled the world and just knows what travellers want and need when on the road. Positive vibe, welcoming and laid-back atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff included in price - one cannot possibly ask for more when choosing a hostel :)

• 31st Aug 2014

City Smile Hostel

Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Such a friendly hostel, I'm glad I chose to stay in this one! Lovely and welcoming staff, relaxed atmosphere, a couple of minutes from the centre, what else one could ask for :) Highly recommended for any travellers happening to visit Banja Luka!

• 14th Jun 2014

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

I stayed in Backpackers Lucerne just for one night and it was just fine - got a bed and had a warm shower so two things I'm always expecting from cheap hostels were fine :) Not much impressed by office working hours (for me it worked but I can imagine others might not be as lucky) but on the other hand, they inform about it on their webite so if it doesn't suit someone, there are always other hostels all around the town. But paying additionaly to use the slowest computer in the world? :/

• 10th Dec 2013

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

Stayed there for 1 night only and it was fine - not far from the train station whatsoever (15mins walk max) and the directions are super clear. There was not much people around so I got a double room ensuite even though I paid for a place in a dorm - cannot really complain :) All in all, good value for money and I would recommend this place to others!

• 9th Dec 2013

Kerkyra Rooms

Corfu, Greece

Wonderful owner that makes you feel comfortable and welcomed instantly. Room overlooking the sea, nice and quiet area really close to Corfu Town (25mins bus ride), very reasonable price and always smiely and helpful staff - one cannot possibly wish for more. I entirely enjoyed my stay and would recommend to visit this place to everyone!

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Thanks so much for taking time to review us and really glad you enjoyed staying with us - shame it was not for longer as there was more for you to see!!! Maybe next time!! Happy travels - SJ

SR Backpackers

Saranda, Albania

Tomi is a star, he deserves a medal for what he does to make his guests feel welcomed and good. Excellent here is not enough! In the end I arrived together with a friend, despite booking a place just for myself, and it was not a problem for Tomi to find place to stay for both of us. Then he cycled to the other side of the town to get some medicines for me when I was totally sick. Noone will take better care of you in Sarande than Tomi, don't miss the opportunity to meet him in person!!

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • Poland

Great vibe, positive energy, smiley staff and fresh figs in the morning, what one could possibly need more? :) Unfogettable welcome to Albania, I would highly recommend this place to anyone passing Shkoder - even if you don't plan to stop there, you should just to visit this place! :) 6 stars out of 5!!

• 19th Aug 2013