Casa Verde Limon

Valparaiso, Chile

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Skopje, a short walk away from bus/ train station, welcoming staff, comfortable rooms, fully equipped kitchen, anything you may need during your stay is just there. And you gotta love their common room/ area. Would come back anytime :)

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Another lovely hostel with super welcoming and warm staff. One of those places you just want to come back to one day. Good location although it takes a wee while to find it (locals know though :) relaxed and laid-back atmosphere, and an extra view over the lake from the balcony to make your morning coffee taste even better. Would recommend to anyone visiting Ohrid!

Goldy

Bitola, Macedonia

Very good location, just off the main square, nice and clean place, just perfect for a quick break in your travels. Four beds dorm that I stayed in was ultra small though and there were no lockers. Hostel seemed rather empty during my stay so maybe that's why it kinda lacked this hostel-like, chilled and chatty atmosphere.

In Old Shoes

Belgrade, Serbia

In the end it is all about people who create the place and make in unforgettable - and with Phill and his staff you can be sure this hostel will be exactly one of those place you will always feel good in and you will always remember. Philll himself travelled the world and just knows what travellers want and need when on the road. Positive vibe, welcoming and laid-back atmosphere, super friendly and helpful staff included in price - one cannot possibly ask for more when choosing a hostel :)

Day 'n' night

Nis, Serbia

A very good hostel, not far from the main shopping street, in a quiet area. Spacious bedrooms with a TV sets and lockers inside. Fully equipped kitchen and a nice common area as well, Staff went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied with my stay and had all the information I needed. Would recommend this hostel to anyone stopping in Nis.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great location, super friendly and helpful staff that would answer all your questions and provide you with all the information you might want to have with a spacious common area where you can just chill and chat to other travellers. I stayed in 18 beds dorm but it was still just perfect. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Sofia.

Hostel Mostel

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Super friendly owner who would provide you with all the information you need, centrally located (might be a bit tricky if you arrive to north bus station though) small hostel that is a great value for money. The only minus is that I had to walk through another bedroom in order to get to my room.

City Smile Hostel

Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Such a friendly hostel, I'm glad I chose to stay in this one! Lovely and welcoming staff, relaxed atmosphere, a couple of minutes from the centre, what else one could ask for :) Highly recommended for any travellers happening to visit Banja Luka!

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

I stayed in Backpackers Lucerne just for one night and it was just fine - got a bed and had a warm shower so two things I'm always expecting from cheap hostels were fine :) Not much impressed by office working hours (for me it worked but I can imagine others might not be as lucky) but on the other hand, they inform about it on their webite so if it doesn't suit someone, there are always other hostels all around the town. But paying additionaly to use the slowest computer in the world? :/

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

Stayed there for 1 night only and it was fine - not far from the train station whatsoever (15mins walk max) and the directions are super clear. There was not much people around so I got a double room ensuite even though I paid for a place in a dorm - cannot really complain :) All in all, good value for money and I would recommend this place to others!

Kerkyra Rooms

Corfu, Greece

Wonderful owner that makes you feel comfortable and welcomed instantly. Room overlooking the sea, nice and quiet area really close to Corfu Town (25mins bus ride), very reasonable price and always smiely and helpful staff - one cannot possibly wish for more. I entirely enjoyed my stay and would recommend to visit this place to everyone!

Thanks so much for taking time to review us and really glad you enjoyed staying with us - shame it was not for longer as there was more for you to see!!! Maybe next time!! Happy travels - SJ

SR Backpackers

Saranda, Albania

Tomi is a star, he deserves a medal for what he does to make his guests feel welcomed and good. Excellent here is not enough! In the end I arrived together with a friend, despite booking a place just for myself, and it was not a problem for Tomi to find place to stay for both of us. Then he cycled to the other side of the town to get some medicines for me when I was totally sick. Noone will take better care of you in Sarande than Tomi, don't miss the opportunity to meet him in person!!

Great vibe, positive energy, smiley staff and fresh figs in the morning, what one could possibly need more? :) Unfogettable welcome to Albania, I would highly recommend this place to anyone passing Shkoder - even if you don't plan to stop there, you should just to visit this place! :) 6 stars out of 5!!