Location Japan, Gender Female, Age 26

AVAIL Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
30th Aug 2013

I highly recommend it to every person from every nationality. Bathroom is shared with only 2 rooms; as for me 3 person including me. Room, Wifi, and Location was also great. Actually I didn't need to bring my towel. SO COMFORTABLE! The owner, Sandor, showed me various places on the map. I could ask him anytime I needed during my stay. I didn't need to bring my tourist guidebook. His hospitality is so wonderful that I feel I paid too less. WORTH STAYING!

• Japan, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Aug 2013

I stayed Twin room with a friend of mine. Here is very very good except Location. Once we told them to arrive so late beforehand, the guardsman waited and took us safely in spite of midnight. The room was like an apartment; silently and cleanly. Kitchen was also good. You have to check the train and bus time in advance; in the morning there is no train for 2 hours.

YHA Manchester, Manchester, England
6.0
17th Aug 2013

You have to consider the price INCLUDING WiFi. If you want to use, they requires us to pay £3 for 1 hour or £5 for 1 day. From near station it takes with in 10 min, and from Manchester Piccadilly about 30 min, both on foot. I felt a little noisy even late because some walked around in front of rooms with drunk.

Pride of Paddington, London, England
7.1
3rd Aug 2013

I am a woman tourist alone. It is located so close to Paddington Station, there are great staffs, and I could get many coupons of the Pub under the hostel. I'm afraid it might not the hostel's fault, but my bed they said was used by other people after I went out for dinner, and the room was noisy because of a girl's group. Anyway I could enjoy my stay, food in their pub, and their smile :)