Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Really awesome hostel and great atmosphere. The 2 nights I was there the staff had made up free drinks for anyone in the common room and organized pub crawls. Very easy going staff and very helpful. Everything in the hostel looked new and was very comfortable and well decorated. My only minor complaint was that the shower in my 6 bed dorm didn't drain properly. Othewise great hostel, would stay here again.

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Cannot say enough great things about Majda and this hostel she runs! Very comfortable hostel with great common room and atmosphere for meeting other travelers. The showers and facilities were very newly done and always very clean! Majda makes terrific breakfasts and is very accomodating and more than helpful with tips for getting around Mostar. I planned to stay 1 night and ended up 3! Bata's tour run from her hostel is a phenomenal experience if you get the chance. Best hostel I've stayed at!!

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Best part about this hostel is the location, very conveniently located off the main street Stradun in Old Town Dubrovnik. Staff was helpful, rooms and showers were clean. Common room was a bit small and not quite as facilitating for meeting other travelers as other hostels, but I did meet some others in the hostel. Would stay here again.