Reviews: boeoh30062014504

Location: Belarus, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

Very good Internet connection and not only in the reception area, but even in rooms! Very convinient! Good location, near liquor store, a few place to eat and a shop. ATM, subway. Very friendly and helpful guys on a reception desk) Excellent atmosphere, music, bar - alot of fun!) Nice kitchen and 2 refrigirators) Recommend!

• 17th Aug 2013
  • Belarus

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Very liked it! Nice location, a bar under the hostel, and free drink card you can get at the reception) Main hall with Internet, near place to smoke, nice music. Now curfew. NIce bathrooms! A lot of showers! An elevator for lazy ones) TAste breakfast from 7 till 10. Only one thing I HAted!!! A room door is always locked when you close the door! And can be open only with the key! Yeah, security is nice, but I had to bring my key to a shower and a toilet! Besides that, very nice place to stay!

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Belarus

Pop Inn Hostel

Rome, Italy

I liked it. Very nice location, rooms are clean, security locks for everyone, but remember that you MUST have your own padlock! I had mein one, so there weren`t problems) No curfew is exellent, but faciclities if a reception room are not available after a time a receptionist wants to have a rest( But it depends on a receptionist. One guy was nice and we talking till 5 am) But others closed everyday at 1.30pm. I really didn`t like it. ANd slow internet connection( But location, breakfast is nice!