Thank you. I loved it

• 18th Aug 2014

Pan and Circus

Kyoto, Japan

The girls working there were amazing. I have to agree with a previous review that if you aren't Japanese it's not really for you. They warmed to me towards the end. I actually began to dread going to the hostel at night as I felt so unwelcome. The bar area is like a 6th form common room. The place is filthy, dust everywhere, the stairs are a death trap. The one shower is behind the bar. The one toilet is in the common room. You can use the bar toilet. The kitchen is filthy. The bed is too short

• 11th Aug 2014

Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya

Kumamoto Shi, Japan

Please change your directions!! You do not cross the bridges you go past them. Two hours walking across bridges made me look slightly mad. When you do find it easy.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Free evening meal, very sociable but I still got a good nights sleep. You can hire bikes and iPads, free walking tours and all sorts!

• 28th Oct 2013
  • Wales

THankyou. This is a lovely hostel in an amazing village, the staff were friendly and helpful. I had my own room which was cheap and all i needed. It was a really interesting place, little bit creepy but I loved it!! Wish I could have stayed longer.

• 26th Aug 2013

Lingo Guest House

Bugibba, Malta

tony was lovely, thankyou so much.

• 23rd Aug 2013

YMCA Valletta

Valletta, Malta

Ok so it's a homeless shelter and when i found out this I was really worried. No worries though, lovely dorm which i shared with 3 lovely girls, kitchen/ living area in the middle between the dorms on its own floor. Bathroom needs a lock but if you knock its ok! very homely. felt very very safe and welcome.

• 20th Aug 2013