Location: Mexico, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

An affordable option to stay in Venice. However I wouldn't stay in the tents again, it was really cold at night and it was a bit annoying to wait in the restaurant for the camera and cellphone to charge, since there is no electricity sockets near the tents. Wifi is 2€ for 24hrs :(

WoW Florence Hostel

Florence, Italy

I really enjoy my stay in the Wow hostel, people is nice and friendly and they offer everything you need to have a pleasant trip in Florence. The only inconvenience was that the shower didn't work properly in the 8-bed room where I stayed, there was a note in the bathroom saying the plumber will come, but in 3 days he never showed up. Besides that, I had a nice time there.

Hostel Rosemary

Prague, Czech Republic

a good option for a tight budget. Good location. old furniture but clean.

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Convenient location near to the main train station. I stayed in a 6-bed room which was quite nice, there was plenty of space between the beds and doors locked electronically. I would absolutely recommend this hostal for tight budgets.

Hotel Jakoberhof

Augsburg, Germany

I stayed in a 2-bed room that feels like a hotel, but with shared bathrooms. The price was fair enough. The breakfast buffet was pretty nice. A recommendation for the hostel managers is to take more attention on the restrooms, during our stay in two times there was no toilette paper in the restrooms in our floor.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really convenient location for a quick trip to Amsterdam, really nice staff. Don't expect the most modern facilities, but it totally worth the price for an expensive city like Amsterdam.

Ritchie's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Pros: It was a pretty decent place to stay, just in the middle of the city. Cheap breakfast and laundry service. Cons: I spent some time finding the hostel as the city center might be a little tricky, but once learned is easy to go anywhere. I was lucky since I could reach some wi-fi signal in my room, however not the entire hostel has this. You can hear e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g what's happening in the other rooms as walls are not thick enough (Grab your ipod with you)

Vienna, Austria

I did a trip around 5 countries in east europe and this was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Customer service is everything! Beds are quite close to each other and the wood-floor could be fixed to avoid the noise when walking, however it was a great experience. Thanks Julia!!

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

The hostel is relatevely close to the main station by foot (~ 20min) however I didn't feel really safe walking around it at night, the staff do their job but that's all, not really friendly.

Pal's Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

great place to stay if you are looking for a place to spend nights quietly. the location is the best!

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam per se is expensive, but this hostel is an option that really worth it. In the middle of everything, and a quiet place to rest after partying all night. The staff is friendly and helpful (James rules!)

Downtown Paraiso Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel's location is very good even though it is in the entrance of the red zone it is close to anywhere. I stayed in a 4-bed room which was pretty small, just enough space for the beds. Another detail that I didn't like is that beds are noisy when one is rolling over, however for one or two-night stands in a party-mood it's a good place to stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful, congrats on that!

Overall it's a good place to stay, just need to be careful at night when turning the corner as the red district is right over there. Dorm's doors close automatically which makes too much noise specially at night when other roommates are arriving. Free internet is highly appreciated.