• Canada, Couple, 18-24
Tiny Tigers, Da Lat, Vietnam
27th Jul 2015

Few places I would write review before I've even left. Leo and his family welcomed us in with open arms and left beautiful lasting impression of Dalat for us. Lovely little place run by the sweetest and cutest family. Besides organizing the stunning canyon and motorcycle tours, Leo used his free time to show us around the street food vendors and made a lovely dinner for everyone the other night. Clean facilities, cheap breakfast, quick WiFi, and comfy dorms. Came with 2, left as a tiger pack.

6.6
8th Aug 2013

This hostel is in one of the most seedy, impoverished neighbourhoods of Paris. However, it is right by the train station and the metro, and is relatively safe during the day. Hostel itself is brand new and I absolutely loved the pod beds however, half the showers on our floor were out of order and the toilets had no water and couldn't flush! Would be nice once they iron out the kink.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
5th Aug 2013

A quiet, nice and large hostel only 20 min. walk from the festivities downtown. Staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. One of the ladies was even nice enough to fold all my clothes for me when I did laundry! Lots of families and school groups here however. The common room was difficult, but not impossible, for a solo traveler to meet new people. Watch out for Happy Hour at the bar... Would definitely stay here again the next time I'm around!

MEININGER London Hyde Park, London, England
3rd Aug 2013

Nice hostel in a really beautiful part of town just 5 mins. from the tube station. Rooms were actually furnished and clean. However, the bathrooms were absolutely tiny. Lots of school groups and families so wasn't the greatest for a solo traveler but I had an absolute blast and met some amazing friends!

Hey, thank you for your nice review. Yep - welcome to London - everything is tiny here *hahaha* Happy to hear that you find some good friends at our hotel. Just join us on Facebook and post a pic of you guys. See you soon - M Team