Backpacker's Freak Hostel, Melaka, Malaysia
6.9
7th Dec 2013

this hostel was good because it had a kitchen and we had a pretty basic easy stay there. although i found some bugs in my bed, and although i was already bed bug bitten when i arrived i think i got some more staying here. there are no computers to use. they have free breakfast of jam and bread and they have hot showers so thats a plus. very basic though. good location near jonker street and the big mall.

Riad Massine II, Marrakech, Morocco
10th Oct 2013

When I arrived at this hostel I was moved to another one called Casta Del Sol which was closer to the main square. It would have been good however if we were told this before arriving! The hostel was good and clean and we had a good stay in a 4 bed room and the location was really good. However I am bed bug bites, they're still on me and they came from either one of the hostels I'm not sure which one because we stayed our last night in the original hostel. Kitchens are terrible.

Saddle Mountain Hostel, Invergarry, Scotland
8th Sep 2013

This hostel was just perfect! My friend and I stayed in a clean room with confy beds by ourselves which was nice. The location is remote, but we really enjoyed the peace and quiet. There are lots of places to go exploring through the forest. The landscape is beautiful. The owner is very very friendly, great wifi connection. A big clean kitchen that is fully equipped. I defiantly recommend staying here it was wonderful.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
1st Sep 2013

This hostel was great with really really friendly staff that were helpful and friendly. Great location if you want to be near everything, red light district included. Some may not like the closeness to the district but I had no problem, you were right in the heart of the city then. There are supermarkets and restaurants close by. The only downsides are that there are no kitchens to do your own cooking. The free breakfasts though are great! Thanks guys, I recommend staying here.

Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
13th Aug 2013

I only stayed the one night but it was a very good experience! The bathroom was great and clean, the social area had a really fun but relaxed atmosphere and the bed was confy in a non over crowded room. Thankyou for a lovely stay.