Gusti Homestay

Seminyak, Indonesia

Very lovely homestay and Gusti was incredibly helpful! Very clean place and the breakfast provided was great (e.g omletes). The only problem is that the place is quite hard to find for taxi drivers. Leaving the hostel is fine as Gust will ring a taxi for you but getting back proved to be quite a problem a few times as taxi drivers simply got lost and non of them seem to have either a map of GPS! Despite this, had a really great stay and would probably stay there again.

• 7th Sep 2015

Hi Lauren. thank you very much for the Review.I would like to clarification the place because our place name almost the same with the other place Near by. . our place name is JALAN PENGUBUGAN .and that othe near place name is PENGUBUNGAN.SO plaease for new guest visiting us our adress is JALAN PENGUBUGAN.thank you very much hoply to understanding for everyone.

Funky Monkey Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

Really great hostel. Location was perfect, close to the beach and where everything was going on but just far enough away so it wasn't loud at night. Had a really nice pool and fantastic pancakes! Lockers with keys were provided and probably one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in!

• 4th Sep 2015

Had a great time at this hostel, fantastic value for money with helpful stuff. Very social. Lovely pool and had TV with films etc (although didn't use this personally). The only downfall is having to cross a very busy road to get into Senur but this in no way ruined our stay!

• 24th Aug 2015

Poliziano inn

Rome, Italy

Location of the hostel is fantastic! My main issue with the hostel was that the front door was almost impossible to open and took about 15 minutes each time to attempt to do so. Hostel itself was clean enough and staff were accessible by phone if needed. Very much enjoyed my stay.

• 5th Aug 2013

Siena Hostel

Siena, Italy

Although the hostel is pretty far from the centre, catching the bus was extremely easy as the stop was directly in front of the hostel and you could buy tickets from reception. The hostel itself was very clean and well kept. I very much enjoyed my stay in Siena.

• 1st Aug 2013