La Banda Rooftop Hostel, Seville, Spain
12th Sep 2013

Great hostel! The guys made me feel super welcome and comfortable as soon as I walked in, and as a solo traveler, I really appreciated that. The rooftop is awesome, as are the family dinners, happy hour, and mojitos! Great location close to the cathedral and river. You can't go wrong staying with the guys at la banda!

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
5th Sep 2013

I loved this place! They offer great activities and have lots of common areas and a patio. I found it very easy to meet other travelers, too. Diagonal metro station is very close and makes it easy to get everywhere. Wish I had stayed longer!

Lion Lodge Lucerne, Lucerne, Switzerland
6.6
1st Sep 2013

I enjoyed Luzern, but my time at the hostel was very quiet. Maybe because I was there over a Sunday/Monday. My hall on the first floor was very dark, and the women's restroom had several lights that were out as well. The facilities could definitely use some work. My room was fine, though. Bed was comfortable and room had lockers. My only big problem was the atmosphere.

Dear guest, We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you for coming to stay at the Lion Lodge. Very happy to hear you thought the hostel was cozy;-)), even not all did live up to your expectations. Thanks for the tip and we will try to be more engaging. Thanks for coming to stay with us. Kind Regards, „the Lion Lodge Team“

Hostel Santini Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
21st Aug 2013

cool hostel in a good location pretty close to Charles bridge. Stayed for 2 nights and wish I had more time to stay longer! I loved Prague and really enjoyed this hostel!

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
14th Aug 2013

Circus hostel was my favorite out of the 5 I've stayed in so far. The cafe has a good €5 breakfast and a free dinner (first come first serve) at 7, then happy hour at the bar downstairs from 8-9. This made it easy for me to meet people as a solo traveler. The location is right next to a u-baun stop, which is only 2 stops from alexanderplatz/tv tower (pretty central), or you can walk there in about 15 minutes. Had a great time here! I would definitely stay again. Do the anti pub crawl..good times