6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

Overall a pleasant surprise and extremely cute and wonderful place. Wasn't too sure when we were on the alley/street outside and walked into the initial hallway entrance, but as we entered the hostel felt very welcomed and warm. Helpful staff!! Only wish we could have stayed longer than one night

Casa di Antonella

Siena, Italy

Place was in a perfect location. Right in downtown and only a 5 min walk to the major sites and market on Wednesdays. But what really pushed it over to awesome was Fabrizio! Such a nice guy. He even took us to the train station super early in the morning when we had to leave. Thank you Fabrizio!! Salute from Seattle :)

Chiostro delle Monache

Volterra, Italy

Super friendly staff and decent environment. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Have a cute commons area which is the only place you can pickup their wifi. However location was a good 20-30 min walk out of the downtown area depending on how ambitious you are to walk steep climb. Not much in the general vicinity of the hostel either. None the less, I wouldn't say it wasn't worth the money, but next time I might pick something closer to town when I visit next. :) thank you for being great people tho!!

B&B Venice Hazel

Venice, Italy

Place was by no means bad but location is average. Pretty close to San Marcos, but further away from a lot of other things. Staff was friendly. Rooms are average, not dirty. Ours was right next to the kitchen and was kind of loud when people were in there. Facility kind of felt like an old fraternity. All in all, I think I might try a slightly better place that's a little more centralized next time.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was a bit far from a lot of the things we went to see. Facility was par. We couldn't check in early in the morning as expected but wanted to leave our luggage, which we could in a hallway that was accessible to anyone and everyone. We just had to hope that no one would get into our stuff or that our bags would still be there. Just made us a little uneasy that there wasn't better security.