• USA, Female, 18-24
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
12th Jun 2014

The staff is almost always available. It's almost like they don't sleep. I LOVED the location! (Check out break time cafe up the road) The staff were also very knowledgeable about Istanbul and how to get to places. I would stay here again.. I don't know about long term stay, but for a few days, it's perfect. AWESOME view on the terrace. Be sure to check it out. **The only thing I disliked was how there's not separate bathrooms for females and males.

• Somalia, Female, 18-24
Big Apple Hostel, New York, USA
10th Aug 2013

I loved this hostel! Perfect location friendly staff. Check out was at 11 but my train wasn't until 3am and they were ok with holding my bags until it was time for me to leave so I didn't have to carry it around the city! They were sooo nice! Highly recommended. Con:could use a small kitchen.