Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

-The beds were very comfortable, with wonderful comforters :) -The kitchen facilities were great -There were no lockers in the rooms but there were lockers downstairs in the lobby so if you needed safekeeping for your valuables you had do go downstairs -Good location

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • Poland

Thank you for leaving us a review! We know we don't dispose of lockers into the rooms but we also offer to keep valuables in our back office at all time. Reception is 24/7 open and it is very secure. It was good to hear from you!! Come back soon!! :)

Acacia Hostel

The kitchen had no utensils, there was no soap in the bathrooms (you'd think that for hygienic purposes the staff would want people to wash their hands after they use the toilet), and you werent allowed to use the stove during breakfast hours.

• 2nd Sep 2013

Surprise Backpackers

-There weren't any hot showers - every time I turned the water on, it was cold -The staff was very friendly and helpful -The beds were comfortable -The wifi connection was horrible

• 29th Aug 2013

Thousand Sunny

Rome, Italy

This hostel's profile indicated there was 24 hour reception, which basically ended up meaning that a guy buzzes you up to the apartment when you're at the doors of the building downstairs. I went for a run one morning and returned at 8am, and was buzzing and waiting outside the doors for an hour before being let back in because he way either asleep or not in the apartment. The guy didn't even let me in, I was let in by the cleaning lady who just happened to be coming in to clean the hostel.

• 19th Aug 2013