Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

The ladies here are amazing! They offer the best advice on where to go and what to do in the area. Great area and everything is in walking distance. The rooms are very clean and the free frappes are excellent. I'd recommend this place to anyone!

Rooms Deny

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This place is super nice, clean, and comfortable. Do the tour they offer!

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

This is a great place to stay and meet people. There are do many activities offered or great advice on where to go given by the staff. The pub crawls are a bit massive due to meeting up with other hostels but still a great time. I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This is THE place to stay in Prague. I traveled solo and the MadHouse has the best atmosphere and activities. Staying here is truly an experience in itself. For being a party hostel it is very clean and comfortable. I recommend this place to everyone. Next time Im in Prague Ill be staying here again!

Riverside Lodge Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great place to stay! Enrico is super friendly and has excellent advice on anything I wanted to do. As a solo traveler it wasnt the best place to meet people but I would stay here again.