Lamai Guesthouse, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand
5.7
17th Aug 2013

This place is not as close to the beach as you would think. You can walk, but it takes 20 minutes, and you'll get hassled by taxi drivers every 10 feet. Everything at this place cost more than every place around it: the food, the laundry service, the coffee. I recommend eating the street food. It's more delicious, and much cheaper.

Mojito House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.1
13th Aug 2013

This is a bar/hostel. The people are nice, but it's a bar atmosphere. There's a Mojito Garden where I ended up spending more time, so I would recommend them. Also, I booked my adventures through Mojito Garden because the Mojito House staff had difficulty speaking English. I did meet some pretty amazing people, that I ended up meeting up with later in my travels, so there is that aspect.

The Overstay, Bangkok, Thailand
4.6
11th Aug 2013

This is the cheapest place in Bangkok. You get what you pay for. The people are nice, but the cockroaches and flies were not. The chairs were mostly broken, and the bar was inadequate. The building is quite a walk from most anything, except if you like walking, then you'll love this place. There was no door knob, only a pad lock, and the room was small, dirty, and I'm glad I brought my own bed sheets. If you have little or no money, this place would be perfect for you. Otherwise, don't.

Bou Savy Guesthouse, Siem Reap, Cambodia
9th Aug 2013

Bou Savy has a great atmosphere, with a kind and helpful staff, and cheap prices for great food. I hardly ate anywhere else. The tour they arranged for Ankor Wat was amazing. However, I booked a bus from Siem Reap to Bangkok through Bou Savy Guesthouse, and they used Amazing Angkor Travel and Tour. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They are rude, inadequate, drop you off at their friend's restaurant that charges to use the bathroom, and made me wait 3 hours at the border to get on another bus.

The Mad Monkey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
8th Aug 2013

This is a quaint little respite from the business of Phnom Penh. The food in the restaurant is delicious and the bars have an inviting atmosphere. If you are looking for fun times, good food, and a chance to meet other travelers then stay here.

NgocThao GuestHouse, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
6th Aug 2013

This was pretty hard to find at first but, once you figure out how narrow the streets are near Boi Vien, you'll figure out how centrally located this place is. Friendly and helpful staff, this place will help plan your adventure, what ever that may be. I highly recommend this place.