Camping Michelangelo, Florence, Italy
27th Aug 2013

I walked the 20 minutes to and from the campgrounds each day no worries. It was great value for money. Not quite as good as their equivalent in Rome however. Rome had plugs in the tents, WiFi everywhere and a more extensive supermarket. They could also do with a kitchen.. and make sure you have ear plugs, there's loud music playing almost every night at the club next door.. I was foolishly unprepared for this!

PLUS Camping Roma, Rome, Italy
25th Aug 2013

This place is fantastic value for money! Great place. Could do with a kitchen, but other than that it has everything. Small bus and train ride into the city, but for €10 a night I'm fine with that. I'd stay again for sure.

Bunkhouse, Cardiff, Wales
6th Aug 2013

Fantastic value for money! I got much more than I expected. Clean, safe, cheap, good atmosphere in the middle of town. Loved it. Could do with a proper kitchen. But the fridge and microwave were good enough for me.