Tbilisi Friends Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Good location in the Center of Old Tbilisi. Still a raten quite neighbourhood. Everything you need within 2 minutes walk. Very nice, helpfull staff. Privats could use some extra ventilation.

Home #12

Tbilisi, Georgia

Nice laydback hostel. Cool retro-design. Lot of space in the dorms. Nice staff.

Center-Hostel

Yerevan, Armenia

Good location in the very center of Yerevan. Very nice staff. Good place to stay.

Kutaisi Hostel Center

Kutaisi, Georgia

Good location, good value for money. Notice that this is a guesthouse, not a party hostel. If you want to enjoy your stay respect that. The old man who was there is a really good host. He seems a bit grumpy but he is very nice, just like a grandpa. Altough he knows just a couple of words in english he could give me good advice for what to see and how to get there. My georgian and russian is very limited but we still had some nice conversations. Was happy with my choice, would come back any time

Manoni

Mestia, Georgia

The best place to stay in Mestia. Manoni and her family make you feel like you stay at friends. She speaks good english and was very kind and helpfull. If you stay there you should take the offered breakfast and dinner. Delicious food, very good deal.

Batumi Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

Good location, friendly staff, good value for money. Shops, pharmacy, excellent bakeries and restaurants nearby. Close to the beach. Coazy common room to hang out. I'll come back here for shure. If you arrive at the airport, take the bus!! Busstops are close to the hostel and you'll pay 1.6 lari (2 rides) instead of 25 or more for the taxi.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Good location, easy to reach with public transport, 5 minutes walk from Blue Mosque. Nice and helpfull staff, thanks Melin and Hussein. Best feature is propably the roof terrace with bar, good to relaxe and enjoy the view over the city. Good value for money in an expensive city. Cleaniness is good, they have a cleaning lady coming over each morning. The bathrooms and showers could use some renovations though. It was my second time there and I would defenitly stay there again.

Batumi Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

Really good hostel. Ceap, clean, perfect location for the beach. Excellent staff! Thx girls for the nice time, I'll come back!

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Best hostel in Istanbul. Good location, nice helpfull staff, good value for money. Best feature is the terrace on top with bar. Loved to hang out there. Planed to stay 2 days, ended up pending a week. Next time I'll stay here again, definitly. Thanks Ihab and Shaker for the great time and the delicious homecooked food!

I really enjoyed my stay and I will come back for sure.

Hi! We are really glad that you had a nice time, hope to see you next time again :)

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

thx, anna & lena!

Three Black Catz

Belgrade, Serbia

it was the third time i stayed in three black catz and next time i'm in belgrade i'll definitely stay there again. cheers nikola!

Lazin Hostel

Novi Sad, Serbia

Excellent location, good facilities, great staff. Hvala najlepse Marko!

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

Good location, about 10 min walk from the bus station, kiosks, supermarket, tram station nearby. Friendly, familiar atmospher. The owner Ilona is one of the nicest women I ever met. When I was staying there her husband Marko was away, but I had a nice chat with him via skype. Also James the intern from London was very nice and helpful. The hostel has it's own bar which is a really great feature (also fair prices). In the evening the offer traditional croation bbq. Really enjoyed it, will return