Location: Taiwan, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Ilan, Taiwan

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Great place to stay.

Thank you for the positive rating! We hope welcoming you soon in one of our MEININGERs again!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

it is too far from train station. By the way the heater didn't work at night. I have to cross the other room for entering my room. It was wield. The shower room is very bad. The water was not hot enough during my shower. However, its breakfast was really nice.

Equity Point London

There is no free wifi that made me inconvenient.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof

Nuremberg, Germany

Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica

Budapest, Hungary

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I love it very much. It is near the MRT station. It's good for travelers staying in the hostel. Specially, the facilities are well! I had a pleasant experience in the hostel.

Hotel Arno

Milan, Italy

There are noisy because of tram by the side. Wifi is weak in the rooms. The elevator was horrible and old.

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

I really love the location of Hostel Baccarat. It is super nearby Nice gare ville gate, tran stop and restaurants. The staffs are very kind.

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

我覺得這家青旅挺好的,距離火車站與附近景點也很方便,但是似乎在指引方面有待加強,比如說從TGV下來應該搭什麼公車,或是青旅的位置在什麼附近,會讓第一次到亞維濃的旅客相當困惑,會花一些時間找尋青旅的位置。 I think this hostel is quite great. It is nearby train station & historical sites. However, this hostel has something bad for fellowing statement. The hostel doesn't tell how to arrive there carefully. It should tell backpackers which bus can arrive the avenue where the hostel in. Because it would help backpackers find the hostel with less time.