5.1
9th Aug 2013

Staff at desk did not smile or make me feel welcome in any way. Failed to mention that I needed to bring all bedding down to the front desk at checkout. Bathroom was full of ants.

Balmers Hostel, Interlaken, Switzerland
6.9
7th Aug 2013

Staff were very helpful, many thanks. Bunk bed was actually a narrow double bed with a piece of wood down the middle...so basically sharing a double bed with a stranger. Narrowest bed I have slept in over 20 years of hostelling. Room was all Korean roommates who woke me up in the middle of the night accusing me of stealing a mobile phone, and put their bags on top of my things. Should warn guest that the hostel is majority Korean guests - not a pleasant stay in a room as the only non-Korean.

sorry to hear you felt uneasy in your room, we cannot be responsible for other guests behaviour toward you unfortunately and we welcome all nationailities with no prejudice and assume in this day and age everyone feels the same?

Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
4th Aug 2013

Clean, wonderfully located and uber stylish hostel.