Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
12th Sep 2013

This is what a hostel should be like. Everything is professional and well thought out. Facilities and service is great. Everything was just amazing. The only thing that bothered me what that there was some repairing in one of the other rooms, very loud banging that bothered me at around 9 or 10 am. I was already awake but I'm sure some people weren't.

Dear Arthur, Thank you for your great rating and review for us, you made our day :) As for the loud noise, kindly accept our apologies. we will make sure it won't happen again. Your feedback helps us improve our service for our guests. We appreciate your help. Hope to see you back here again soon. With friendly regards, Lub d Management team and the gang :)

Baan Nisarine, Krabi, Thailand
10th Sep 2013

It was very good, nice staff that spoke good english, everything looks new and clean. had a great sleep here. wifi was also good.

Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
6th Sep 2013

This was my favorite place to stay because of the amazing staff and people I met there, rooms were great and everything was clean, food was delicious, perfect location. The only thing that I had trouble with was with the wifi, I couldn't get it in my room and sometimes not even next to the router.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5th Sep 2013

Everything was great. Good wifi, staff, beds, a large locker for your bag in the room, clean, I would have liked to have a curtain however, but still amazing.

River City Inn, Singapore, Singapore
3rd Sep 2013

Very helpful staff. Everything was clean. Very quiet which is good for some and not for others.