Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 26

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
8.0
27th Sep 2013

Good little hostel, good value money, but the common room the small and cramped when the weather turns foul driving everyone inside. Also you don't get WiFi anywhere passed the second floor, excellent view of the eye of Sofia at night from the roof top.

Goat Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
15th Sep 2013

The goat hostel was one of the best hostels I've been in. The rooms aren't cramped with bunks and the common room is spacious and inviting. Steve was wonderful and so very helpful. Willing to help where ever he could and offered us free coffees every morning. The hostel it's self is perfectly situated with a 24/7 and gyro shop across the road. This is NOT a party hostel which I think adds to its charms. If I'm ever in Budapest again, I'm staying at the goat.

3rd Sep 2013

A wonderful little hostel run by a wonderful little women, she was like my second mum. Even cleaning up after a night of heavy drinking. The kitchen is small but well provisioned the only thing lacking a spacious common room to meet everyone. Would definitely stay there again.

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
18th Aug 2013

Hostels like Sir Toby's are what makes travelling the such wonderful experience. From day 1 the staff were so friendly and helpful and when my stay came to a end, it felt like I was leaving my second home. The downstairs bar was very chilled and the nightly activities were a lot of fun (the quiz gets a special mention.) The kitchen and facilities exceeded my expectations. If I ever travel Prague, I would go to Sir Toby's with out a second thought.

The Tent Munich, Munich, Germany
14th Aug 2013

An awesome experience! A festival atmosphere, staff were very chilled and we met someone new every night. Kitchen was decent and the supermarket was only one tram stop down the road. Would definitely go again.