Paraiso Travellers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Stayed here for one night and it wasn't too shabby. Near metro station and also a short walk to Las Ramblas. Good for a nice relaxing night, not a party hostel.

Went here during Oktoberfest so I wasn't expecting much. Still loved it though, very easy to get to the city center

Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

I had a great time at this hostel! Really small but the staff makes you feel at home. The free breakfast is just cereal but I didn't complain. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Split

Hostel GoodMo

Budapest, Hungary

Goodmo was a great choice for my stay in Budapest! Best hostel in the city. Right next to the metro as well as the Central Market. The staff was really awesome and the security for my bags made me sleep easy at night. I would absolutely stay here again. I wish every hostel was like this.

St Christopher's Village

Can't go wrong with a St. Christophers! Good location near the Borough Market and metro. Bar was pretty fun at night. Good for meeting people.

Hey there Thanks for leaving a great review, Borough Market is amazing! Best coffee in London :) Hope to see you again in the future St Chris Team

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had a great time at this hostel. Your classic backpacker hostel with kitchen, bar, and common rooms. Really easy to meet people and it made my stay in Edinburgh very enjoyable. I could definitely stay here again.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

StayOkay was a great choice for my stay in Amsterdam. Right next to Vondelpark where I spent a lot of my time. Really close to a lot of the action in Amsterdam and close to the Heineken Experience. I would go back to the hostel next time.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

Good hostel but a little far away from the old town and the main sights. About a 20min walk to the nearest metro but there are buses that are nearby. Free breakfast was way better than a lot of other hostels. Next time I would stay closer to the city center but this hostel was very good for the value.

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Balmer's was my hands down favorite hostel of my 2 month trip. The breakfast was the best I've had the entire time and the staff and bar was awesome. Really easy to meet people and a lot things to do around the hostel. Small kitchen but it didn't matter. Ideal stay for a backpacker.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

Very awesome hostel, I met a ton of good people here. Got bumped up to a private my first night and then asked to stay in a private for another and it was no problem. Free champagne parties and 5€ pasta parties are very fun. Great hostel I would recommend to everyone. Very close to train station.