Riad Koutobia

Marrakech, Morocco

Room is not clean, coachroaches, old " pain au chocolat forgotten in the roof of the little toilet,toilet smells really bad, no soap, no towels, filthy sink with rest of other guests toiletries, windows doors not closing properly(consequence was cold and noise). One of the worst hotel I have been to.Highly NOT recommended. As well,we asked the owner to have breakfast 30 min earlier, he agreed but the next morning all we said to him was ignored and I lost the bus to continue my trip.DO NOT GO.

• 18th Nov 2013

Dar El Yasmine

Fez, Morocco

In general I would say is ok for the price you pay. Breakfast is ok as well and the rooms are fine.Just one thing to tell... We asked them to give us a guide around fez because we wanted to visit the city without being annoyed by the locals(quite often there).The guide whose name is Ali was awful.He guided us just to one gate (to see the monument) and the rest of the guide tour was simply visiting shops to buy stuff from Morocco.It was a commercial guide tour rather than a touristic one.no good.

• 16th Nov 2013

Riad dar Mchicha

Marrakech, Morocco

I stayed in 2 riads in Morocco.This is the one to stay. Aziz is the owner,really nice family guy.He offers you help for everything.Rooms are fine, he gives you towels and transfer from the airport to hotel. really nice.But the best points are on the one hand the breakfast which was the best I had in whole Morocco with fresh pastries(they were a bit warm even!), fresh tea, muffins, a lot of things!On the other hand, the treat was like feeling at home.Not a typical riad, you will feel like home :)

• 14th Nov 2013

Hotel Genzianella

Florence, Italy

Really nice staff, they give me a bottle of water for free because it was boiling in the street and I arrived completely soaked. Nice detail from their part! Nice breakfast! Although it is 10-15 away from the hot spot, it is in a quieter area and really easy to get the attractions in Florence. The only negative thing was the mattress, it was a little bit ruined. But you have air conditioning and no noise at all! I will repeat definitely if i go back to Florence! :D