This hostel has a perfect location but doesnt have atmosphere like hostel..... however is nice.

This hostel has been the second best hostel... I love it. Everything was good.

Dear guest, Thank you for your review, we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Pariwana Hostel. We work every day to give you the best service. Best regards Head of Front Desk & Reservations

The location is the best... with many activities to do. I liked it. I have been twice so far.

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Perfect hostel, good place with many activities so you won't get bored. There are a café with good food.

We are happy to hear to enjoyed your time with us and our tours. Thanks.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

The hostel is just around the corner of the tower. I liked it.

Montreal, Canada

The location is ok, just a few block from St. Katherine street and the subway.

The Hostel is located in the best area.. so it was perfect!

The hostel is just in front of public market and near to the clubs.. so I had a good time there.... The night club tour is awesome (the guy is so funny).

Victoria, Canada

The hostel seemed to be a place for homeless people (Starting for the staff). I had 3 people just in my space who were crazy and dirty (Bad smelling), they were talking to yourself, another was walking around inside the hostel in circle and watching the wall for a couple of minutes. The hostel hadn't atmosphere, mainly old people with problems.

This Hostel is pretty nice. This has an awesome bar. I liked it.

No so bad.

SoBe Hostel & Bar

Miami, USA

Perfect place. I like this hostel.

Thank you! We like you too! Thanks for your feedback we hope to see you again.

Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

Todo muy bien, son muy amables hay mucha información disponible por parte del personal. Solo que deberían mejor el sistema de pago con tarjeta.

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This place is awesome !! good atmosphere. Perfect !