Reviews: alisonneverland

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The front door and room doors are on via security code. The lockers in the rooms are a bit shanty, but I found one that did it's job well enough. The staff is AMAZING. Super friendly, super helpful, super fun. The beds are really comfortable too. The breakfast service is fantastic! Not your usual hostel-breakfast. It's warm and made-to-order from a pre-set menu. The location is pretty good too. It's only a 15 walk from either bus station. Definitely value for your money at Lagan.

St Christopher's Greenwich

I had the most amazing stay here. The staff is 100% fantastic; I felt like a princess. The hostel bathrooms could be cleaner, but that is my only complaint. I ate most of my meals at Belushi's, the attached restaurant-bar. Great deals offered for guests. And the regulars are fantastic to interact with. St. Christopher's is definitely a lively hostel, so you'll have a great time there. If you're looking for a quiet hostel, this might not be the right one for you. It's a fun place for fun people.

• 22nd May 2014

We are so happy to read this review! That is exactly how we want all guest leaving, feeling like they have had VIP treatment! We are glad you had such an awesome time. We hope we see you again in the future! Thanks for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience. The St. Chritophers Greenwich team

Hostel Croydon

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is disgusting. There was black mold in the bathroom shower-areas. The toilet was so close to the wall it was near-impossible to use (for a male or a female); you have to pretty much squat / stand to the side of it. There is no common room whatsoever. And those stairs are death waiting to happen.

• 19th May 2014