• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
11th Jan 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful, although they should keep an eye on the courtyard on Sundays and working days while people have stuff to do during the day and would like to sleep! Other than that everything was great!

• Slovakia, Female, 18-24
Hostel Nanina, Munich, Germany
5.4
5th Aug 2013

The cleaning staff was lovely. What I found as the biggest faults of this hostel were poor cooking facilities (took me 30 minutes to boil 0,5 l of water) and the lack of internet. I was told that the hostel was hacked and that they were waiting for another IP address. This was clearly untrue since the internet kept coming up on my computer and even though I was told to use wifi in the restaurant - staff didn't like it. No common room was another minus for me, there was nowhere to socialise.