Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

Close to a U-bahn train station, this small hostel is the cleanest I've seen, with shiny and recent facilities. Dorms are cheap and includes a nice breakfast, during which you can easily meet with other travelers (almost all from US/UK during my stay) and exchange useful tips for your visit. The staff is very cool and helpful. And they have beers for 1 euro!

Odense Danhostel City

Odense, Denmark

They're greatly located next to the train station and the accommodation was globally good. The only downside is the atmosphere, which looks more like a hotel's than a backpacker hostel.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Had a wonderful stay there: as I was traveling alone I was happy to find some people to wander and party with in minutes! Their big bar is a great place to relax, eat, start the night, have information, meet people from everywhere... The staff is really nice and helpful, I whish I could have stay longer here and will definitely go there when coming back to Copenhagen. The only downside was that the shower could be quite cold during rush hours, but I survived.

It couldn't be closer to Berlin Hauptbanhof! So you're close to both U-bahn and S-bahn, which is really useful. However it looks more like a big train-station-hotel than a backpacker meeting point. Dorm room were clean and quite secure, but can be really hot (was there in August) and it's not easy to sleep with the window opened, hearing everything from the big place below.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment! As you said the location of the hotel is very close to the train-station. For that reason there can be some noise causing from the station next door. We hope you have had a good stay anyway and we are looking forward to welcome you soon in one of our MEININGER Hotels. Your MEININGER Team :-)