PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

it's simple a party hostel. come here if you want to party , get pissed as well as meet people.it is a huge place though so it can be difficult to meet people but it shouldn't be a problem if you are in a 4 bed and above mixed dorm. I wouldn't recommend for persons age 28 & above.There's a mini party in the huge bar downstairs every night. Biggest negative for me is the breakfast buffet, I still can't believe I paid 6 euros for that. arguable the worst food I've ever ate. Overall not too bad

• 25th Aug 2013

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

The main positive is that this is really cheap, perhaps all the hostels in Milan are cheap. Negatives: no air conditioning, they said they do have, if they do then it doesn't work. Common room is massive, its on 2 floors actually, but no one talks in that common room everyone is just focused on their ipad and phones. Perhaps it's because the common room is the only place to connect to the WiFi or maybe the common room is just too big!.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I was only here for one night with my friend as we missed our train to france and we had to stay in barcelona for one more night. It's a party hostel, don't come here if you want a good night sleep lol. The main negatives are 1) the rooms are too tiny 2) a bit too crowdy 3) too far away from the centre of barcelona but positives are it is very lively, affordable, and good for meeting people.They have a very huge bar and they play good music I'll come back here only if I feel like partying.

• 16th Aug 2013

Residencia Erasmus-Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

This is an ideal hostel for people who want a quiet place to stay. It is not a great place to meet people as the common room is always empty. The rooms are massive though, very good air condition and the hostel's location is second to none.

• 12th Aug 2013